1. This sweatshirt that speaks the whole, unadulterated truth.
AND MY ADULTHOOD.
2. This kodama clock that’s just as perplexed with the formalities of time as you.
3. This night light that’s as calming as the presence of Totoro.
4. This No Face plush that even those who fear the creature would love.
Get it from Amazon for $10.
5. This candle holder that’s the most accurate depiction of IRL Calcifer.
6. This sleeping bag Totoro that’ll warm you with love through the coldest winter nights.
Get it from Amazon for $225.
7. These adorable socks that portray the most memorable scenes in four of Miyazaki’s movies.
Get them from Amazon for $12
8. The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness, a movie that tells the story of Studio Ghibli and its directors’ imaginative originality.
9. One of these four different mugs that represent Totoro in delightfully charming moods.
Get it from Amazon for $12.
10. This Princess Mononoke necklace that imbues the wearer with a formidable, yet praiseworthy fierceness.
11. This clock that captures the heartwarming intimacy between Ponyo and Sosuke.
12. These pens that transform No Face into the sweetest friend.
Get eight pens from Amazon for $16.
13. This bomber jacket that has the name of your one true love stitched on the front.
Get it from Hot Topic for $50.
14. This soot sprite keychain that ensures their candies are always nearby.
Get it from Hot Topic for $7.
15. This Spirited Away candle holder that projects Chihiro and Haku on the walls.
16. This long-sleeve pullover that illustrates the riveting energy of one of Miyazaki’s most quiet films.
Get it from Amazon for $17.
17. These lip balms that actually have accurate names for their designs.
For the one showing Calcifer, it’s called “Who Swallowed A Star.”
Get them from Shiro Cosmetics for $5 each.
18. This Ohmu purse from Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind that deserves an Earth-loving human to protect it forever.
19. These luminous kodamas that will bridge the spiritual world with the human world right outside your door.
20. This relaxed shirt that lets you chill with No Face whenever.
Get it from Hot Topic for $20.
21. This little Jiji planter that’ll help you grow some magic herbs.
Get it from BoxLunch for $45.
22. This tote that sells the right kind of drink: Yubaba’s coffee.
Get it from Society6 for $18.
23. This plush that emboldens your love for Haku in his inescapable dragon form.
Get it from Amazon for $22.
24. This calming pillow that aestheticizes the goodness of the tree spirit.
25. This pastel phone case that’s as cheery as My Neighbor Totoro.
Get it from Amazon for $16.
26. These precious Totoro macarons that would be a crime to eat.
27. This snapback hat that pays a shimmery tribute to the forgotten hero, Turnip Head.
Get it from BoxLunch for $25.
28. This beautiful notebook that keeps your thoughts safe with your childhood friend.
29. This rug that displays the vibrant colors from Spirited Away.
Get it from Society6 for $28.
30. This vinyl sticker that would indubitably persuade me to give all my money to No Face.
31. These kodama earrings that are just so spooked.
32. This black but not black-hearted soot sprite candle.
33. This vinyl record clock that’s also a wicked piece of art.